Monday, May 17, 2010

WEDaches

First, I want to thank Mother Nature for finally sending the sun out. It sure has been a lot nicer and it definitely makes me have a better attitude!

The weekend was okay. I had set big goals for myself in the wedding department, but unfortunately, didn't get as much as I wanted done...make that NOTHING done. Friday night I did Jillian Michael's "Boost your Metabolism" workout DVD. It's tough, but I always feel so good afterwards. Saturday I had an appointment for a massage...it was nice & relaxing. Instead of motivating me to get wedding things done, I think it made me even lazier. Saturday evening I started to get a Wedache (**Wedache - another term for headache that is caused from wedding related stress), which turned into a Migraine. Sadly, I still had a "wedache" when I woke up on Sunday, so I pretty much laid on the couch, in the dark most of the day. I know that stressing out over all that needs to be done is pointless and I try to take it one day at a time, but sometimes the stress takes over! However, we've set 3 goals for ourselves for this week in regards to the wedding:

1. Finish figuring out our music for the ceremony, dinner, first dance, father/daughter dance, wedding party dance, "grand march" & most importantly our DO NOT PLAY list (sorry there will be NO Macarena at this shindig).
2. Apply for our Marriage License. Actually before we can apply, we should probably figure out where/how we even do this....
3. Enjoy our Bachelor / Bachelorette parties this weekend...

I guess it's safe to say at least ONE thing on our "to do" list will be accomplished this week :)

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment