Thursday, May 20, 2010

Soapbox

Forgive me, but I'm going to jump onto my soapbox for a minute...Alright, so what's up with the people that go to the bathroom and either DON'T wash their hands (I just threw up in my mouth a little bit), or "wash" them by trickling a couple drips of water over their hands? Didn't their mothers, fathers, people in general, society teach them anything? First of all, it's not hard to put some soap on your hands, lather up and rinse them; I mean, what, it takes all of 20 seconds?! I don't claim to be a germ-a-phobe, but dear God, I do believe in washing my hands after I use the bathroom. I don't expect you to sit there and give yourself a bath after you've done your business (although, I have seen a person or 2 practically giving themselves a bath in our restrooms, but that's a whole different topic), but I do expect that you would have the common courtesy and decency to at least use some soap & water...is it really that hard? Moral of the story, WASH YOUR DAMN HANDS AFTER USING THE RESTROOM!

Okay, now that I've gotten that off my chest, I'm happy to report that this weather we're having is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so glad that summer is finally here....knock on wood! I'm really hoping to get in a nice run tonight (and by nice I mean 2-3 miles TOPS...anymore than that seems silly), watch The Office season finale, and maybe even a few wedding things. Thank God the weekend is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment