Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My loves!

Thanks to my co-working, friend Carly, I was tagged to do this so, here it is - 10 things I love!

1. Kyle! (Que the cheesy music) He's my very best friend and I feel so lucky to have him in my life! He's one of the most generous, nice, funny (at least he thinks he is), supportive, caring people I know. He has a heart of gold and I truly love him to pieces!!

2. My family. My parents are 2 of the most important people in my life and I wouldn't be where I am today without them! Even though we may have our moments, I know they are 2 people that will love, care & support me in everything I do!
**Son of A...I couldn't find a picture of my family on my computer....

3. My friends...I have the most amazing friends in the whole world! We always have the best times together and I know I can count on them for any & everything! In a sense, I think of them as my other "soul mates" - love, love, love them!

4. Beer...enough said!

5. Pesto pizza with fresh garden veggies! There's nothing better than walking outside to the garden, picking some veggies and putting them on a pizza with homemade pesto....YUM-O!

6. Outdoor concerts! One of the many reasons I love summer is because I absolutely love the experience of an outdoor concert! Yes, I have a few favorites in mind (DMB, Jack Johnson, OAR), but I think any outdoor concert in the summer is amazing. Sitting out under the stars, listening to some good tunes, enjoying a beer....ah, pure bliss!

7. Hannah! Hannah is our 6 year old golden retriever. We "adopted" her when she was 3.5 years old from a friend of a friend (follow the bouncing ball) who was moving over seas to go to school. We gladly opened our home to her; it's like she was meant to be ours! She's the most well-behaved & sweetest dog ever!!

...hmmm, is it really sad that I got stuck after #7? Apparently my brain must be on it's lunch break, too :)

8. My Job! Well, I'm an Accountant which is by no means a glamorous job, but I really love working at the U. The people (for the most part....) are awesome and the work is fairly interesting (or at least that's what I tell myself). I really just feel lucky to have a job these days!

9. Target! I absolutely love shopping at Target! Kyle usually cringes when I say "I need to run to Target to get a couple things". Mostly because he knows a "couple things" turns out to be a shopping cart of things. It definitely doesn't help that there is a Target about 2 miles from our house.



10. Sleeping during a thunderstorm! To me it's such a peaceful and relaxing time to be in bed. Now, don't get me wrong, the second that storm turns "severe" I start to panic a tiny bit, but I love the sound of a nice, steady rainfall with a few thunders here & there!

Wow, I can't believe I finished! I don't think the hard part was necessarily coming up with 10 things I love, but narrowing down the list was the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment