Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hello World of Blogging!

Alright, so this is my very first blog post...I know, I know, you're so excited you can hardly contain yourself! I'm not really sure what you're "supposed" to write in these things, but I'll give it my best shot.

I'm probably not the most fascinating person, but I'm hoping to use this blog as a way to write about all the ups, downs, good & bad that happen in the "life of Leah". Leah would be ME! I've just recently entered my 30's (which doesn't feel any different than 29), I live with my best friend & fabulous Fiance, Kyle and our 6 year old Golden Retriever, Hannah. I'm an Accountant (yawn) at the University of MN. And although it's not the most exciting job, I truly do love it. Usually life is pretty mellow for me, but lately, things are crazy, good crazy, but crazy none-the-less! In 37 days Kyle & I will be getting married...hold on a second while I have a minor panic attack! No, not because I'm marrying Kyle, but because there's only 37 days until the wedding and what feels like 451,156,569 things left to do. Everyone keeps telling me to "take deep breaths" and that "things will get done", but all I can think of is HOW? I know that all that really matters is that at the end of the day, we'll be married, but let's be honest, every girl wants their wedding day to be PERFECT and I'm certainly no different. I'm trying to remain calm and enjoy these last weeks of planning, anticipating & preparing, but I'm ready for the day to be here.

1 comment: